I understand that the hypnotherapy I receive is for the purpose of relaxation, relief of muscular tension weight control, helping emotional issues and changing unwanted behaviours and habits. It should not be construed as a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis or treatment.
- There is a non refundable deposit of £30 payable at the time of booking.
- Renee McBride is a member of the National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH), Complementary Therapy Association(Ctha) and The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) reg. Number is 000014-A15.
Each organisation has its own complaints procedures.
- Contact in the first instance is via this enquiry box, or via the email [email protected] or by messaging or calling the mobile 07970 064742.
- Agreement to work together does not imply cure.
- Confidentiality will be maintained with the exception of criminal and civil court cases where a court order is made demanding disclosure- including coroners court and fatal accident enquiries in Scotland. And where there is good cause that to believe that not to disclose would cause danger or serious harm to others. Most standards of confidentiality applied in professional contexts are based on the Common law concept of “the greatest good”. The sharing of anonymous case histories with supervisors and peer groups is not a breach of professional confidentiality. The sharing of open case histories with supervision and any referring to any NHS medical practitioner is also not a breach.
- Children and young persons under the age of 16 are not permitted to make an appointment or attend an appointment without the written approval of a parent/guardian. If you wish to see our Guardian/Parental Approval Form please request and it will be made available to you.